AIM
onion3456

Field Command Field Command

Pretty good.

I'm not much of a fan of the "chose your adventure" games, but this was a particularly good one. But one thing...

"The enemy has been BEATEN OFF?"

Um...you might want to change that...

BARMan responds:

or I might not want to change it ;)

Captain Bubble Captain Bubble

Has potential.

But you need to use a better hitTest method. The one that you're using is really nowhere as good as you'd think it is. Also, some of those jumps are just way too annoying to be fun, even if they are challenging. I don't like trying 50 times to make it across a gap where your timing has to be down to the pixel accurate. Better luck next time.

Sinterkaas responds:

Thanks for the review!

Invasion 2 Invasion 2

Good game, lacking graphics.

Hey, you're just like me. You like the dynamic programming, and massive dulplications. You need to check up on swapDepths though, it really adds to the 3D type perspective look of it. Good luck with future projects!

VENGEANCE-GGG responds:

I know how to use swapDepths... I guess I ought to use it in version 3, but what if two people are onthe same place on the _y axis.

Definitive guide to FPS! Definitive guide to FPS!

Good tutorial

Being an AS Programmer myself, this is a pretty good tutorial. You outta make tutorials for more complex things, like Invasion. Invasion is the type of game that I like to play/make...lots of dynamic duplicateMovieClips, etc.

Virtual Keyboard V 1.1 Virtual Keyboard V 1.1

Pretty good.

Not the greatest, but still pretty good.

If you've played the Max Payne games, here's the keys you'd press on your keyboard to play the theme song(I can't write the lengths, but if you've heard it, you should be able to screw around until it sounds about right). I've used spaces to represent longer notes...maybe that'll help a little.

Y8O P [enter] P = P8 T 4 EU E U 8 U Y

See if you can play it.

-outpost part one- -outpost part one-

Nice

Not exactly challenging, but very good anyway. Good job!

You should practice some more advanced Actionscript-you could really do something great with it.

Wormz InteractiV Wormz InteractiV

GOOD GOD THAT SUCKED

If you're going to make a Worms game, at least make it in the style of the actual game. This really sucked. There was no point in having a tutorial AT ALL. The game was just freaking pick your path to go down. The options dont even work, even after you beat the stupid game. Try harder next time.